After four months of hard work, we’re super proud to announce that our new website is finally live and looking sexy. To celebrate it’s crisp new finish, simple navigation and wide range of new article categories, we’ve teamed up with our favourite festival squad from over at Inner Varnika.
/Country Victoria, within 3 hours from Melbourne/
1. An independent outdoor music festival, Easter weekend, strictly limited to 1500 tickets.
2. A three-day event dedicated to devoted music enthusiasts and artists whose only aim for the weekend will be to create a community of dancers whilst also providing a sojourn for the soul.
3. Carefully selected international guests within a specially selected rural location, will steer and sound out a platform for catharsis and freedom of expression by way of some solid thump – a warm and very inviting thump, a soulful thump.
4. Every aspect, from sound to setup will be thought out to ensure the festival is an all inclusive, environmentally neutral and a musically blissful affair.
Eg. “Dancing is an essential, elemental and a simply fundamental way of warming your Inner Varnika”
Terms & Conditions apply see website for full details 18+ event.
– SEX TAGS [DJ SOTOFETT & DJ FETT BURGER]
– MO KOLOURS (LIVE) [ONE-HANDED MUSIC]
– VRIL (LIVE) [GIEGLING, DELSIN]
– LEE GAMBLE (LIVE + DJ) [PAN, UIQ]
– BRIAN NOT BRIAN [GOING GOOD]
– JAMIE 3:26 [PARTEHARDY RECORDS]
– THROWING SHADE [NINJA TUNE, NO PAIN IN POP]
ALBRECHT LA’BROOY [LIVE]
NOISE IN MY HEAD
SLEEP D [LIVE]
WUSH & HERB POWERS